Sunday, 30 October 2011

Calf Raising

Well we haven't had a great week - we've lost 2 more calves. We got the vet out, and she confirmed it was likely scours that got to them. So now we have 3 of our 'poorer' looking calves on a schedule of scourban which has so far had them looking much better :-) fingers crossed we don't lose anymore! Here's a couple of photos of the calves at feeding time :-)


This photo here of the 8 up the back are the ones that were not so good and we lost 2 of these! But the remaining 6 are looking very good!

While Damian and I are busy feeding the calves, (and I'm taking photos :-)  ) Liam is also very busy...

and this is where thwe photos should have loaded!! but for some reason after 30 minutes... they still haven't loaded.. so I'll finish up now and then start a new post and begin with the pics :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment