Monday, 31 October 2011

garage sale preparation and scissor skills....

Well, we've decided to have a garage sale! We have an awful lot of "stuff" and at the moment it is sitting here, (and some of it has sat here for an awfully long time!!) doing nothing, so we thought why not try and sell it! One persons trash is another treasure....right?? :-)

We will have a huge variety of goods, farm machinery, including Damian's hay baler and rake, we'll be selling our honey 'Pine Ridge Honey', our rabbits will also be for sale, our 4 Flemish Giants and the soon to be born Californian's.... then there are the womens, mens and baby/toddler boy clothes, toys, furniture, 2 queen bed frames, 1 single bed frame, even a kitchen sink!!!  and all sorts of other goodies!! If you want to know more (and you are near Mount Gambier) you will have to come along for a look on the 12th November..

Anyway...so the last few days I've been going through boxes finding goodies to sell and came across some of my kids books, some of which I want to keep others I will sell. I noticed this afternoon that Liam had a couple of my books and thought "how nice" that he is interested in my old kids books. As I looked closer at his table, he is standing there engrossed in 1 of his favourite activities - cutting.... he loves practicing his 'scissor skills' it's just a shame that he was cutting up one of my books!! Not happy!



and prior to this he had been trying out his acrobatic skills on the couch, somersaulting and jumping around - therefore he felt the need to strip down to his jocks and singlet.. :-)

and now it's off to bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment