I am constantly amazed how much our rabbits eat!! We easily go through a 2 kilo bag of carrots in 2 days...this is on top of the pellets, and fresh grass, lucerne etc that they also get each day! The Flemish Giants and NZ White, eat a lot more than the Californians...
I think at the moment Blacky is Liam's favourite, he is constantly commenting "we need Blacky inside", and when we do bring Blacky inside, he gets great satisfaction chasing him around... Liam will then state that "Blacky needs a carrot" so I dutifully give Liam carrots for Blacky, which are then placed in Liam's toy kitchen cupboard with the door shut tightly, he then turns to Blacky and says (Shrugging shoulders) "sorry Blacky no more food!".... :-)
Despite this Liam often comments on the "cute waybits" and enjoys helping to feed them...
Here's Liam helping to feed Willow and Whitey in their new home! :-) Hmm for some reason my computer is prohibitively slow...so I'm unable to load pics of our rabbits Taj Mahal... I'll sign off for now and maybe try a new post...
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment